Recently, we have heard a lot about an epidemic called acute respiratory infections caused by a new strain of a virus called Corona (nCoV for short). Indeed, the information surrounding this topic has been familiar to people around the world for the past 2 months. The severity of the disease has also caused great damage. So is Coronavirus really as scary as the news reports? Do you have enough knowledge for yourself and your family? I look forward to helping you equip the most accurate and necessary information. So I wrote a blog titled “Latest Coronavirus notes 2020”. This blog is very full of necessary information, helping you have the knowledge to protect the health of yourself and the community. Let’s read it!
- 1 What is the new Coronavirus?
- 2 How is this new Coronavirus spread?
- 3 How serious is this new Coronavirus?
- 4 What are the symptoms-Coronavirus notes will show you!
- 5 How long can viruses survive on surfaces?
- 6 What is the difference between nCoV, flu or a cold?
- 7 What is the incubation period?
- 8 Coronavirus notes-Can 2019-nCoV transmission from people without symptoms?
- 9 Who is at high risk of infection?
- 10 Who is at risk of serious illness-Coronavirus notes
- 11 Can animals infect 2019-nCoV for Humans?
- 12 How is a person infected with this new corona virus treated?
- 13 Can we get corona virus from our close pets?
- 14 Coronavirus spreads from person to person?
- 15 Is there any vaccine for this epidemic?
- 16 Are there any specific medicines to prevent or treat nCoV-Coronavirus notes
- 17 Coronavirus notes-Some knowledge need to know
- 18 To sum up my lastest Coronavirus notes
This is general information I want to share in my Latest Coronavirus Notes.
The new corona virus (2019-nCoV) is a virus that has only spread from person to person since December 2019. Health professionals are concerned because there is a lot of unknowns about the virus. This new and it has the ability to cause serious illness and pneumonia in some people.
Well, medical experts are still looking into details about how this new Coronavirus spreads. Other corona viruses spread from an infected person to others through:
- Air due to coughing or sneezing by an infected person
- Personal contact close, such as touching or shaking hands
- Touch an object or surface containing the virus, then touch your own mouth, nose or eyes
- In rare cases, contact with the stool of an infected person
This is the important information that you have to remember to avoid Corona!
Wow, my latest Coronavirus notes will not ignore essential information like this. Let’s read thoroughly!
Experts are still investigating the diseases that this new Coronavirus causes. Reported cases include mild illness (similar to the common cold) to severe pneumonia requiring hospitalization. So far, the reported deaths are mostly elderly people with other medical conditions.
People diagnosed with this new Coronavirus have reported that symptoms can appear as early as 2 days or as late as 14 days after exposure to the virus:
According to reports, when infected will include symptoms: fever, cough and shortness of breath. These symptoms can appear 2 to 14 days after exposure. By the onset, nCOV can develop to severe pneumonia, progressive respiratory failure and death.
Signs when you have this epidemic are the things to look out for. Must monitor the body to make sure you are healthy and do not miss the treatment!
How long can viruses survive on surfaces?
Oh! This is also the information that makes everyone curious.
It is currently unknown how long the 2019-nCoV virus will survive on surfaces, although preliminary information suggests the virus can survive for several hours. Simple disinfectants can kill the virus, making it no longer able to infect humans.
What is the difference between nCoV, flu or a cold?
People infected with 2019-nCoV, influenza or the common cold have respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, and runny nose. Although many symptoms are the same, the causes are different viruses. Therefore, it is difficult to identify the disease based on symptoms alone. That’s why we need testing to identify people infected with 2019-nCoV.
WHO recommends that people with coughs, fevers and breathing difficulties seek medical attention soon. Patients should notify medical staff if they have traveled for 14 days before symptoms appear or if they have had close contact with a patient with respiratory symptoms.
What is the incubation period?
This is also a problem that people are very afraid.
Incubation period is the time from the time of infection with the onset of clinical symptoms. Currently, the incubation period is from 1 to 12.5 days, but the average is 5-6 days. These estimates will be adjusted as more data is available.
Based on information from corona viruses like MERS and SARS, the incubation period of 2019-nCoV can be up to 14 days. The World Health Organization recommends tracking contact with people confirmed to have 2019-nCoV virus infection for 14 days.
Knowing the time from when an infected patient is able to spread the virus to others is the standard for disease control. We need sufficient medical information from infected people to determine the transmission period of 2019-nCoV.
According to recent reports, people infected with 2019-nCoV can cause infection before significant symptoms appear. However, based on available data, symptomatic people are the cause of most infections.
Who is at high risk of infection?
People who live in or travel to areas where the 2019-nCoV virus is circulating are at risk of infection. Currently, the 2019-nCoV virus is circulating in China – where the vast majority of infected people have been reported.
People who are infected in other countries are those who have recently traveled to China or are currently living / having close contact with such people, such as family members, colleagues or health care workers before they Know infected patients 2019-nCoV.
Health care workers who care for people infected with 2019-nCoV are at higher risk and must protect themselves with infection prevention and control measures.
WHO is constantly monitoring the epidemiological situation of this epidemic to better understand where the virus is circulating and how people can protect themselves from infection.
My latest Coronavirus notes will urge you to pay attention to this information so you can protect even your loved ones. We still need to learn more about how the 2019-nCoV virus affects humans. However, so far, older people and people with pre-existing conditions (such as diabetes and heart disease) seem to be at risk of developing a more serious disease.
Can animals infect 2019-nCoV for Humans?
The full investigation shows that SARS-CoV virus was transmitted from civet to humans in China in 2002 and MERS-CoV virus was transmitted from camels to humans in Saudi Arabia in 2012. Many types of coronaviruses are circulating in the objects but not yet transmitted to humans. As surveillance around the world improves, it is likely that more coronaviruses will be detected.
Animal sources of the 2019-nCoV virus have not been isolated. This does not mean that you can get 2019-nCoV from any animal or your close pet.
It seems that an animal source at a live animal trade market in China was the source of the first reported cases of human infection.
To protect yourself, when shopping for live animals, avoid direct contact with live animals and animal contact surfaces.
Consumption of raw or uncooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, avoiding cross-contamination with other uncooked foods. Good food safety practices should be followed.
How is a person infected with this new corona virus treated?
There is currently no specific medication approved for corona virus. Most people who have minor illnesses caused by the corona virus will go away by drinking plenty of fluids, resting, using painkillers, and reducing fevers. However, some cases develop pneumonia and require medical attention or hospitalization.
Can we get corona virus from our close pets?
Surely in this moment, any news will confuse you. Can your pet become infected with Coronavirus and then infect us?
At present, there is no evidence that companion animals/pets such as dogs or cats can be infected with Coronavirus. However, it is always a good idea to wash your hands with soap and water after contact with pets. This protects you against various common bacteria. It may include some such as E.coli and Salmonella that can pass between pets and humans.
The answer is yes. 2019-nCoV virus causes respiratory illness and can spread from person to person, usually after close contact with an infected person, for example, at work, at home or in a health facility .
Is there any vaccine for this epidemic?
One of the first questions asked when an infectious disease pandemic is looming is: “Is there a vaccine for this?” The short answer is “no”. But the longer answer is that the world has never been more geared up to develop vaccines against emerging infectious diseases than it is today.
Studies have suggested that coronavirus vaccines carry the risk of what is known as vaccine enhancement, where instead of protecting against infection. The vaccine can actually make the disease worse when a vaccinated person is infected with the virus. The mechanism that causes that risk is not fully understood and is one of the stumbling blocks that has prevented the successful development of a Coronavirus vaccine.
If, as seems quite possible, the Covid-19 virus becomes a permanent part of the world’s microbial menagerie rather than being eradicated like the earlier SARS coronavirus, next-gen approaches will be needed to address shortcomings of even the most cutting-edge vaccines: They take years to develop and manufacture, they become obsolete if the virus evolves, and the immune response they produce is often weak.
Experts suggest that while Covid-19’s mutation makes it more difficult to develop a vaccine, a vaccine is still possible.
To date, no specific drug is recommended to prevent or treat new strains of corona virus. However, people infected with 2019-nCoV should receive appropriate care to alleviate and treat symptoms, and people who are seriously ill need intensive support and care. Human is exploring and checking a number of specific treatments through clinical trials. The World Health Organization is working with partners to develop drugs to treat nCoV.
To protect yourself from 2019-nCoV virus infection, we should maintain hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene, food safety practices and, if possible, avoid close contact with anyone who has symptoms of respiratory disease like coughing and sneezing.
There is a part I will list in my latest Coronavirus notes, you need to know to avoid making mistakes!
For 2019-nCoV infection, doctors or Department of Health Department do not recommend the following measures for 2019-nCoV because they are ineffective to protect you and may even be harmful:
- Take Vitamin C.
- Drinking traditional herbal tea.
- Wear multiple masks to maximize protection.
- Self-medication, such as antibiotics.
In any case, if you have a fever, cough and shortness of breath go to health facilities early to reduce the risk of developing a more serious illness, and make sure to share your recent travel history with medical staff for you.
1. If you have runny nose, sputum or mucus – You have the common cold.
2. Pneumonia Coronavirus only dry cough, not runny nose.
3. This virus does not tolerate high temperatures, is easily destroyed at temperatures around 26/27 Celcius.
4. If someone sneezes, it will fly about 10 feet (3m) before falling to the ground and no longer exist in space.
5. If it falls on METAL surface, it can live for at least 12 hours – So, if you touch this type of surface, WASH YOUR HAND immediately with soap.
6. Wash your hands often, because they can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes – However, many things happen during this time – you can rub your eyes and nose without noticing.
7. On cloth, they live for 6-12 hours, a regular laundry soap enough to kill them.
8. Drinking hot water effectively treats all viruses. Do not drink water to put ice in.
9. Rinse mouth well to prevent – Just a common salt solution with warm water is enough.
10. Extremely important: drink lots of water! We should drink some warm water at least every 15 minutes.
Make sure your mouth and throat are moist and not dry. Drinking water or other liquid will wash the virus through the esophagus and into the stomach. Once in the stomach, your stomach acid destroys all viruses. If you don’t drink enough water regularly … the virus can enter the trachea and into the lungs.
Experiences from a master in Guangdong China on the prevention of Covid-19 translated by Quang Pham on his personal facebook page. I think these are very useful shares in the present time!
you need to pay attention to the following notes:
- Limit direct contact with people with acute respiratory infections. When necessary contact with sick people must wear a proper medical mask and keep a distance when exposed.
- Keep your body warm, keep personal clean, wash your hands often with soap, gargle with antiseptic water to prevent pneumonia.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. Preferably, cover them with a cloth or a handkerchief to reduce the spread of respiratory secretions.
- Limit close contact with animal or wildlife farms.
- Need to immediately to the nearest medical facility for timely consultation, examination and treatment if there are signs of disease. We should pay attention to the following cases: contact with people returning from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. Besides, the cases have close contact with a person with pneumonia in Wuhan City within 14 days.
That is the latest Coronavirus notes 2020. I spent a lot of time to search the information. In my opinion, this latest Coronavirus notes 2020 is something you need to know and use. Indeed, it will help you to capture all information about Corona. At the same time, you will have to prepare carefully to prevent it. Moreover, you will have the knowledge to protect yourself and the community.
For more information, read my Coronavirus Survival Guide review. Here is my review link: “Coronavirus Survival Guide Review-Necessary To Survive!”
And my blog named “How to treat Coronavirus 2020 – Grasp Knowledge To Survive!” You will find the time reading it is well worth it.
I would be happy if you took the time to read my review. In addition, you can comment and rate that review. If you find my blog about the treatment of Coronavirus and review on Coronavirus Survival Guide good, you can like and share for everyone to read. I hope that all people have enough knowledge about the disease for themselves. I also expect that more people can read my review. From there people will be able to equip themselves with valuable knowledge. Furthermore, people can spread the most practical and accurate information. Then all know how to treat Coronavirus. Community together repel Coronavirus!
Let Diziti.com spread this information to the community to raise the awareness of the epidemic!